A.A.S. Graphic Design Winter 2014
Rogue Community College: Outstanding Student Honors Award in Computer Science/Graphic Design
B.S. Studio Art: Painting/Drawing; Minor in Art History Dec 2007
Southern Oregon University: Summa Cum Laude and Leon Mulling Award
A.S. Air and Space Operations Technology July 2003
Community College of the Air Force: Recieved Pitsenbarger Award
- Studio Moddison: Freelance Graphic Design - Grants Pass, OR: September 2008 - Current
Design logos and creative solutions for company branding. Create dynamic layouts for brochures, newletters, pamphlets, catalogs, direct mail packages and various other business documents intended for print and web. Work with clients for personal use scrapbook projects. Communicate with printers until completion of projects to ensure excellent and highest quality final product. Clients include Grants Pass Museum of Art, Edgewater Christian Fellowship, Josephine Community Libraries, Ward Projects, Imagine That...Creative Children's Center, AAUW Ashland Garden Tour 2014.
- Instructor: Rogue Community College - Grants Pass, OR: March 2015 - Current
Instruct students in Graphic Design techniques and processes. Introduce students to Adobe Creative Cloud Software through classes such as Computer Illustration, Electronic Publishing, and Digital Imaging.
- Digital Design Lead (Graphic Designer), Digital Sales: Fire Mountain Gems & Beads - Grants Pass, OR: January 2015 - Current
Create graphics and HTML for use in Email marketing campaigns. Collaborate on a creative team with a copywriter for creative solutions to marketing strategies and goals. Generate graphics from marketing sales and FMG resources for use on web site and external advertisements. Maintain Email and graphic assignment workflow from assignment of campaigns and projects, proofing processes, and electronic proofing prior to sending Emails to customers.
- Black, White & the Blues Co-Chair: Grants Pass Museum of Art - Grants Pass, OR: September 2008 - March 2016
Help organize, as a volunteer, the annual BW&B fundraiser. Graphic layout and design of auction catalog for the event. Organize, coordinate, and oversee the committee throughout the event.
- Framing & Gallery Assistant: Bohemia Gallery & Framing - Ashland, OR: August 2007 - August 2008
Complete framing orders and assist in day-to-day operations of the gallery.
- Master Planning Volunteer: Ashland Public Arts Commission - Ashland, OR: December 2006 - January 2008
Designed and distributed public survey. Designed data base to track and compile public input. Provided Ashland City Council with a comprehensive overview of public survey responses.
- Staff Sergeant: United States Air Force: Nov 1999 - Sept 2004
Worked as a Sensor Command and Control Operator and Staff instructor. Developed lesson plans, simulation and classroom training for 25+ workers. Chosen Airman of the Year in 2000, 2001, and 2003. Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance awarded on January 5, 2004